What Is The Difference Between MI40 and MI40X?
As one of Ben Pakulski’s followers, the number 1 question that everyone is asking…
“What’s the difference between Ben Pakulski’s original MI40 program and the new MI40-Xtreme program? What makes the Xtreme version THAT different than the first MI40 one?”
This article will help you make an educated decision without feeling pressured 🙂
“If MI40 was high school, MI40X is a PhD in muscle building.”
The first original “MI40 Foundation” was based on mastery of the foundational aspects of muscle building like:
- Tension techniques
- Precision execution via Mass Intentions
- Time under tension
Version 2.0 is a whole new beast which builds on your original foundation.
Simply put, if MI40 was high school, Mi40X 2.0 is a PhD in muscle building.
That’s the difference between MI40 and MI40X.
For example, when you grab your copy, you will learn:
1) A brand new protocol that actually increases the number of muscle fibres in each muscle, and massively improves recovery time by increasing the number of nuclei in the cell. Obviously the more muscle fibers you have, the bigger you can get.
2) MI40 Foundation taught you the basics of precision exercise execution. To most people this “changed their lives” to quote them.
MI40-X is a whole new level. Way more detailed execution tips and tricks to take you to the next level.
3) How to detox harmful estrogens that are wreaking havoc on your ability to build muscle.
4) A full 18 weeks of programming that allows for a built in progression for muscle building enthusiasts from Newbie to Professional.
5) A 6-phase fully periodized 40-day program to address hypertrophy, power and strength. This program will push your limits and maximize growth.
And so much more is different in the MI40X program.
And this is NOT information you’re can find for free floating around in cyberspace because frankly, no one else is teaching this info!
It’s brand new and seriously cutting edge.
Go HERE to find out all the details of the MI40X program and grab yourself a copy before the price goes up to $297!
As you will see there’s been quite the progression in the MI40 approach since Ben Pakulski created the first program a few years ago…
Why am I telling you this?
Because if you were worried that MI40-Xtreme was a rehash of the original program and there was no difference between MI40 and MI40X or have been sitting on the fence about picking it up, you shouldn’t be.
You’ve already built up the foundation… isn’t it time you took it to the next level?